Wild Olive Guest Farm, Goukou River Valley (near Still Bay), South Africa
Co-ordinates (S 34°18’33” E 21°19’44”)
- If you are approaching from the direction of Cape Town on the N2, you will find the Still Bay turnoff on the right, about 12 km after Riversdale.
- Follow this road for approximately 9km where you will find a brown Tourism Information sign indicating a right turn to Wild Olive.
- Travel around 10km on this gravel road then turn left at the T-junction at the top of the hill after you have crossed the low water causeway.
- The road then winds along above the course of the river and after around 8km you will come across the Wild Olive Farm sign on your left.
- Turn left and follow our road to the stone entrance to the farm.
- Follow the signs to reception.
As an alternative route if it is raining heavily or you prefer less gravel road, stay on the Still Bay road until you reach the stop street at the bridge in the village, turn right, then immediately right again after crossing the bridge, and proceed just over 11km until you reach the farm which will be on your right. This road is initially brick paved, becoming gravel.